As part of the MCCI, the Committee
- Holds regular meetings,
- Organizes working group activities, and
- Arranges extended meetings of the Committee members.
In addition, the Committee organizes and holds special-purpose events, including:
- Working meetings,
- Workshops and conferences,
- Round-table discussions,
- Business lunches and networking sessions,
- Visits to Committee partners and members’ businesses.
The Committee members take part in drafting formal letters and documents, including those to governmental authorities. The Committee focuses on public relations and implements a communications policy that supports the Committee’s efforts at reaching its goals and promoting MCCI.