The Committee’s Mission
Creating a comfortable environment providing for an efficient interaction between the business community and investors by means of raising investment, creating new and evaluating current investment programs, and involving businesses in implementing investment programs.
The Committee’s Objectives
- Review and expert assessment of investment projects and programs;
- Development of recommendations on reviewed projects (recommendations on including investment projects on a list of projects with high investment potential);
- Assessment of a business from the perspective of its investment attractiveness and recommendations for its enhancement;
- Creation of a platform enabling direct interaction between members of the business community and investors (a “members’-only club” with membership granted based on a prior screening);
- Creation of a single information environment providing all stakeholders with complete and accurate details of a project’s structure and investment potential.